Monday, May 4, 2015

Chocolate chips cookies with flowing chocolate filling

I am not fan of cookies, I rarely eat cookies and I rarely make cookies. I found this special cookies in a French supermarket, then I think I want to make it - so here is the recipe.



Ingredients
125g butter at room temperature
2/3 cup sugar
2 eggs
1tsp vanilla extract

2cups + 3 tbsp flour (you might need to add more)
1tsp baking soda

1 cup chocolate chips

1tsp Nutella per dough

Instructions
1. Mix butter with sugar, mix well. Then add in eggs and vanilla extract

2. Add in flour & baking soda, you might need to add more flour. When you touch the dough with your hands and it doesn't really stick on your finger => ready

3. Add in chocolate chips, mix briefly
Preheat the oven at 180°c

4. Use a table spoon to scoop the dough, then gently press the dough on your palm, it shouldn't be too thin

5. Use a tea spoon to scoop the nutella and place it in the middle of the dough

6. Wrap the side of the dough towards the center and form a ball
Place the dough on a tray lined with baking sheet

7. Bake the dough for 12-15mins or until the cookies become golden color

Enjoy!

No comments: